Tuesday, August 5, 2008

java


Ok, so this photo is not perfectly recent, but it will do. It's a typical Java photo. Head about as high up as it will go, ears perked, and happy as a clam to be the center of attention. I would have taken a new photo of her today, but find that it is taking a lot of time to get this barn thing going. The foundation plans arrived today, we got our 3rd and final excavation quote today, blah blah blah, I hope to bring my application into town hall tomorrow. Java's OK, I tucked her in at her temporary home down the street (more of that later, yes, it is very interesting, I am SO looking forward to getting our own barn!), she has only one new cut on her, and she told me that she forgives me for taking so long to build the barn. Yes, we are codependent.

No comments: