Thursday, October 2, 2008

done?

Is it done? Pretty much. Little stuff here and there. But the adventure has just begun. I sometimes wish this were not true, but there is never a dull moment with Java. And, the barn still has to be painted, you gotta see it painted! And, then there's more fencing, more seeding, more buckets, another horse to come...





So, Java and her best buddy Creme came home today. They are in the front two stalls. Java on the left of this photo and Creme on the right. Not at the time of this photo, but after we brought them over. I somehow took only very very blurry photos of the gang in the barn, so that will have to wait until first thing tomorrow morning.

Yep, I'm freaking out this is so fabulous. And, I'll be up bright and early and I'll take lots of photos.



No comments: