Thursday, July 9, 2009

Back in love with Farm Tek

Good news, Farm Tek redeemed themselves today with me.

You might recall from a post a couple of months ago that some twit hung up on me as I attempted to give Farm Tek some business. Well, Mr. Java's Mom had a different experience and ordered some stuff from there, including some techie cloth for the Manure Cabana, and had a nice experience. When we call Farm Tek we now only speak with the guy that helped Mr. Java's Mom and his name is Tracy (ext 174 if you want to not get hung up on). I just ordered a compost thermometer and to my delight he is sending Mr. Java's Mom and I t-shirts. Heck, since I don't get to go shopping at Saks anymore now that I covet Carhartt and the real estate market is in a coma, a free Farm Tek t-shirt is like a free Valentino cocktail dress.

The camera is in the barn and Java and Sun are napping in the barn right now and I don't want to disturb them, so I'll post later with new pics after I get the camera.

No comments: