Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Farm Tour Post In The Works...

Thank you for the comments, good idea, I'll do a farm tour post!
Since I now have stalls open, it might make someone fall in love with the place and send their favorite horse here to live in bliss.


While I'm gathering photos for the big farm tour post, here is what I think today:
Java is simply wonderful, I love my horse. I am one lucky girl, no doubt.:



These were both taken this morning, she tolerated my indecision... fly mask... no fly mask... fly mask...

2 comments:

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

Anybody who likes horses will fall in love with your barn and property! Looking forward to the tour :)

Psaelemn said...

Really, the barn and farm are amazingly picturesque and beautiful. Too bad I'm on the west coast, I'd love to come fill one of your stalls!