Monday, March 16, 2009

hay



QT's cute little round bar shoes have been pulled. Well... he pulled one by himself. So far, so good, he is comfortable and his feet are holding up very well. The other shoes are Javas old shoes from a long time ago. The shoes closest to QT's are were only on for two days... that is how many days it took her to make it clear to me that she was never going to wear shoes again, no matter how many times I kept having them tacked back on.





And, we got a hay delivery. It was about a week late, but the hay is nice so it was worth the wait. I think my hay guys are great. For you hay experts out there, this is probably not technically the best stacking job, but since they stacked the whole load for me, I think it looks just great.
Photos of Java and QT to be posted next...




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just curious - why was QT in bar shoes? They are certainly hard to keep on.

Java's Mom said...

HI Kate! I don't know all of history, but he is navicular.

the7msn said...

For me, the definition of perfectly stacked hay is "hay that is stacked by someone other than me."

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

the7msn - I completely second that statement!!!

Javas mom, as always your barn is just beyond cute.