Tuesday, December 16, 2008

lot next door update


SO, the lot next door: the new owner sounds like a good person. I'm pretty bad at reading people, but so far, so good. He has two guys starting on the lot, one with a chainsaw, the other... I don't know what he does, but they are very considerate of the horses and really nice, good people. No, they don't read this blog. They started cutting small trees today, and it's not too bad. Java and Creme could care less. And I like to think that I have lucked out and gotten a great new neighbor (when he builds and moves in) someday. I'll be a good neighbor to him and this may just all work out. I forgive the rotten stupid woman who did not sell me the lot, because at least she sold the lot to a good person. Yes, I still want to swear and call her names, but it would have been SO inconvenient to figure out how to pay for the lot right now anyway.

Here is video (yes, mom, video, click on it to watch, he he) of Java about to go out this morning. The chainsaw had just started. She's listening, then looking at me like "uh, mom, that's a chainsaw, thank goodness, it was getting boring around here. I'm ready, let's go out". Creme of course is getting impatient and whinnies to hurry us along. He's enthusiastic about food and turnout. Since he already ate, it's turnout time, and he's not one to wait. These guys don't seem to be bothered at all by the noise, neither am I. I'm glad this is working out. Mr Java's mom, not so much. I'll have Mackie talk with him.



No comments: