Wednesday, November 5, 2008

another secret?


Should I tell you all another secret? I don't think so--- Only 3 responses so far (hello, the survey about whether I should disclose another secret to the right of the page?) My mother was underwhelmed with the Java's lame secret anyway. Apparently you all like more gruesome stuff, like the baby grave and threatening contractors to finish stuff.


The gutters are on. The electrician came. Work appointment went well.


Rode lame Java today. She was getting antsy and wanted to know if she still was useful here on the farm, so we went for a little walk. She was perfect. :) Her right ear has a little dirt that I see I have to get to though. She's staring at a jump I made. She's too lame to jump it now, but later for sure.


I'll dish a little controversy tomorrow. SO, all 3 of you who read this, be sure to check back for more good stuff tomorrow.

No comments: