Here are the bullet points:
- Barn help left unannounced, the month I was due with the baby, and left a trail of destruction and drama behind. No joke. More on that to later.
- Had the baby. Emergency c-section, Doctor saves lives, we all are OK.
- Baby comes home and turns life upside down (they do not sleep as much as I thought they did!)
- Mackie passed away. We are devastated. It was unexpected, I thought I had years before I had to say goodbye to him.
- We got a puppy, another black lab, same breeder, she looks like a mini-Mackie, her name is Blair. :)
- Java tried to back out of the trailer with the butt bar UP.
- We hire a dude named Bud to ship Java to a show in a stock trailer, I squeeze into my breeches, and we have a blast and get a ribbon.
And, our baby is pretty cute if I may say so myself. :)