Tuesday, October 26, 2010

ok ok ok, I'll finally update!


Ok Ok Ok, sorry for not updating.  I've been very preoccupied:

  • Meeting prospective boarders.
  • Tending to the gang.
  • Trying to kill the rat that I have found living in the overhang of the barn.
  • Getting more hay.
  • Procrastinating cleaning the house.
  • Looking at the gorgeous tress glowing with orange, yellow and red against the pretty green grass and blue sky and trying to get one decent photo of it.
  • And being pregnant.  Not Java, me.
yep, I'm in foal.  No, we don't know what it is, or if we will find out before the big day.  Yes, I'm excited and trying to not freak out about how I'm going to muck and do horse chores as I get big-er.  Baby is not due until late April... plenty of time to let this all play out.  Yeah, that's it.  Mr. Java's Mom is really excited.  The animals have been perfect angels and that's about all.

I have been talking about breeding Java for a while.  She will be glad that I am putting myself through this first.  It will make me think long and hard about putting her through this.  It is odd, exciting, but odd, and usually funny.  I might have to start another blog about it.

7 comments:

allhorsestuff said...

That's soooooo totally exciting....you are"in foal"...that truly made my day to read this cutey phrased news from you!

Gosh, hands full, I'd say..and bet you're enjoying every minute too! Congrats, on all of it !!!!
(save finding the rat)

K K

Anonymous said...

Exciting news! Congratulations!

Melissa-ParadigmFarms said...

Congratulations - how exciting!!

Terry said...

Congratulations to you and Mr. Java Mom! That is wonderful news!

Cedar View Paint Horses said...

Holy Cow! Congrats!

(I usually don't say "cow" after my holy...but I figgered I'd clean it up with a baby present and all....)

gtyyup said...

Congratulations and all the best to you!!!! I'm sure you are going to be one fantastic mom!

jill said...

Congrats to you both.